[DML] Re: Rare Delorean Brochure ???

Brandon,
I have the other version of this brochure posted on my page. The
only difference (as far as I can tell) is that page five has a different
picture of the car, it is still the same couple in the background
though. Check it out at:
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/7139/dgalleryp5.html
Josh
VIN 5102

Brandon Moody wrote:

I have aquired a Delorean brochure that I haven't seen before?
I have scaned it into my WWW page. Take a look. does
anyone have this one ?
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7872/

-Brandon
bsmoody@xxxx