[DML] Re: Tapes of JZD on

I sent you a reply to this earlier. Did you get it? I'm trying to make sure
there isn't something wrong with my email account.

The answer to your question is yes, I did get a good copy. Make sure you
send a note with your tape telling me you want both shows, otherwise I'm
likely to forget and only send Scandal.

Brian
VIN 1597

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews