[DML] Re: Tapes of JZD on

Brian: Would you happen to have a good video of E! True Hollywood Stories-John DeLorean? My copy turned out Ho-Hum. If you caught that one, too, we may do a 2-fer on one cassete. Appreciate your info.
Drive Stainless Robert VIN 6924
From: LovDMC12@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Tapes of JZD on "Scandal"
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 09:31:03 EDT

Since response to the message I put on the list last week concerning tapes of
the episode of "Scandal" that featured JZD has been so overwhelming, I
decided to post this message to let everyone who is interested in getting a
copy know how to do so.

Simply send me a blank video tape (VHS format) along with a self addressed
stamped envelope to return it to you in. I'm not making anything off of
this, so I am not paying any postage. Make sure you've had your return
envelope weighted with your tape at the post office to make sure it will
return to you.

Please allow 4-6 weeks to get your tape back. I can only dub one at a time.
I have cut the commercials, but this isn't a professional job. I did the
best I could with my VCR's, but the picture and sound quality is very good.
I'll record all tapes in the SP mode for best sound and picture. The tape
runs approximately 22 minutes.

Send your tapes and return envelopes to the following address:

Brian Henson
1169 Church Street
Orangeburg, SC 29115

If you have a problem with the tape I send to you, please let me know by
emailing me privately.

Brian
VIN 1597

@Backup - The #1 Online Backup Service
Automatic, Safe, Reliable Backup and Restores. FREE for
30 Days. INSTALL Now and have a chance to win a Palm Pilot V!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/218

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews