[DML] re: Rare Delorean Brochure ???

>I have aquired a Delorean brochure that I haven't seen before?
>I have scaned it into my WWW page.  Take a look.  does
>anyone have this one ?

Hi Brandon,

Although I don't have it next to me for comparison, I think this is the same one that I have.  I have seen it available at car shows which leads me to believe it might not be that rare (although it is rare by virtue of the fact that it is Delorean related).  At one point, I was also given the impression that there were at least two different versions of this brochure with slightly different layouts, but I only own one of them.

Eric
VIN 17065

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews