[DML] Re: delorean models on ebay

In a message dated 4/19/99 9:46:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
d16y8@xxxx writes:

<< For
those interested this kit is now discontinued and difficult to find. >>

Not really. Last time I went to Universal Studios Florida they had a large
stock of BTTF II model cars. I had bought one a couple of years ago and it
came in a black box that looked old and seemed a bit dented up, as if it had
been sitting on the self for a couple of years. The ones I saw last time
were in white boxes that seemed brand new and the packaging plastic was still
tight.

You can also buy all three versions of the kits, at a set price, at BTTF.COM.

Bosch<===

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dmcnews