[DML] Re: Long Trips

I found the DeLorean seats to be very comfortable for long rides.. IF
you put some sheepskin seat covers on them. I thought for sure my wife
was going to have trouble with the seats because of all the back trouble
she has, but even she was comfortable. I find if I sit for 2 hours in my
87 200SX that by back (and butt) are killing me, and it has large, flat,
well padded seats. But you mileage may vary..

Ken Montgomery	VIN #10911	'OUTTIME'
Sacramento, CA	kenm@xxxx delorean@xxxx
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dmcnews