[DML] Re: delorean models on ebay

I've been to ebay, and let me tell you, don't waste your time or money.
Some of those kits are going for $50+. I bought one a few weeks ago for
$20. Go to www.hlj.com (Hobby Link Japan) and search around for them.
Even though the company is in Japan, the $20 I spent included shipping to
the States. I've even thought about selling my model on ebay, but I
decided I'd rather not part with it.

Steve
stmiller@xxxx

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dmcnews