[DML] DeLorean Car Show Magazine

Hi
Those of you that have ordered Vol 2 Issue 1 have been great in your
response.
The Bob Gale article got the most response and Bob and I thank you for  that.

The center poster with 117 licence plates may never be duplicated again so
if you missed that you may have missed a part of history.  The Pigeon forge
show was the largest DeLorean  Car Show ever.

Well believe it or not we are starting the spring issue and would like more
articles from individuals or groups.

We have room for about 4 more articles and if we get more well we just will
have to make the magazine bigger,

Remember the only way to keep the history is to write it down
and we encourage participation from owners

We have some exciting news for you all on Pheasant run and it will be
released in the next issue.

We like to have articles from new owners and why you got your D
so please forward them to us either by e-mail or snail mail
Pictures should be 300 dpi but we can use less if they are clear.

regular photos can be sent or scanned.

thanks

Ken
DeLorean Car Show Magazine