Metal fuel line fitting spins

I am currently replacing the fuel filter, accumulator, and old fuel line
hoses and cleaning out my tank. I finished working on the tank and I am
back at the fuel filter. While I was replacing the fuel filter, I
noticed I could freely spin the 90 degree elbow that connects the metal
fuel line to the fuel filter. The reason why I noticed this is that the
90 degree elbow is froze to the fitting that is connected to the metal
fuel line and the fitting that plugs into the elbow on the fuel line
spins. Usually these fitting are tight and don't move. Should this be
a cause for concern? If so, how can I fix the fitting without replacing
the whole fuel line?

Thanks
Chris Hammond
Vin1882