[DML] Car won't go over 1500 RPMs (and radio won't work)

[DML] Car won't go over 1500 RPMs (and radio won't work)

Hi all.  First off, thanks to everyone for the help in the past.  I
really appreciate it.  Unfortunately, things have gone bad on me again.

I just drove from northern Vermont to Connecticut for Thanksgiving.
Besides a couple minor mishaps (headlight relay socket getting loose,
high beam fuse blowing out and MELTING in the fuse box), things went
well.

The next day I went out and filled up with gas, putting about 11.5
gallons of 93 octane in.  Almost immediately after that (like, within
500 feet), the car started to run rough.  If I tried to push the gas
down to get the care over 1500-2000 RPMs, it would start stuttering and
threaten to stall out.  I managed to limp most of the way to my
parent's, but finally had to get towed the last few miles on a steep
hill.

Back at the house, I let the car sit for a while, then removed the hose
that feeds the fuel regulator.  The fuel dripping out was milky white.
I've had this happen once before in VT, again soon after I had filled
the car.  The best guess is that water somehow got into the tank,
although I'm not sure how.  The solution then was to drain the fuel out
and refill it with clean stuff.  So I ran the fuel pump using the
shorted RPM relay trick until the car was nearly empty, then got it to
a gas station and poured four cans of dry gas and half a tank of fuel
into the car.  Last time, this fixed the problem, but this time, no go
-- although the car ran better than it did the previous day, I still
couldn't get it over 1500-2000 RPMs (but I could make it up that hill,
albeit slowly...)

Anyway, I'm stumped.  The fuel regulator itself is new (2 months old).
There are new fuel injectors (3 months old).  New-ish plugs and wires
(early February).

Anyone know what this might be?

Another question:  When I tried to start the car after draining the
tank (ie: shorting the RPM relay), the car wouldn't turn over (the
battery was fully charged).  The starter made a loud first clunk like
it WANTED to turn over, but it wouldn't go beyond that.  After a lot of
coaxing (ie: I kept trying to start it for 10 minutes), it finally
started slowly turning over, and after a few more attempts finally did
that familiar starter sound and came alive.  I've never experienced
this before; has anyone else?

A second, probably unrelated problem I'm having is that the radio now
doesn't work, nor the cigarette lighter.  The fuse is fine, but neither
appear to operate -- not even in clock mode.  Speaking of which, the
clock doesn't work, either.  I'm wondering if the now-melted high beam
fuse socket is somehow affecting this.  This is an aftermarket Sony
radio, not the stock Craig radio.

I've been screwing around in the relay compartment, but I went through
and checked all my wiring and everything appears to be sound.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Hopefully I'll be able to
get back to VT in time for work on Monday. :)

Thanks!

-- Joe