Re: [DML] How long is too long?

I find this hard to understand. This does not sound like PJ Grady -
not even close. There has got to be more to it than this. Also, if
it has been sitting outside for the last 3 years - untouched, you've
got more problems than a transmission.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ralph Isenberg, III"
<delorean1981dmc@xxxx> wrote:
> Just a followup to my original post of last September. Still
nothing done to the car that we know of. It was shipped to PJ Grady in 2001,
needing a new automatic transmission.