Re: [DML] Vandalism to my D

Although I have been lucky and never had anything happen to my Delo
(knock on wood), I did install a similar paging alarm. I like mine
with the siren off, most times people don't even pay attention to
alarms and when they go off-no one even looks usually people just want
it to shut up. I like mine off because when I get paged I'm ready to
surprise the person setting it off, and if they are damaging my car
I'll be ready to kick some a$$. But I have been very lucky-reminds me
of a time after college one day I got in my car- I looked in my
passenger mirror and saw my spare key in the lock-for 2 hours it was
in the lock and I was lucky enough no one saw it and stole my car,
that was before the alarm..I felt like a complete idiot. Anyway, that
alarm you describe does sound like a good idea to chirp as someones
looking in or too close-should make one to go off when someone touches
the stainless! Every owner should get an alarm regardless of what type
it is. Some people like to be cruel since it's the bttf car. I watch
kids all the time around my town from the roof of my building, watched
them get ready to bash the rear lights of a SSR until I yelled out at
them. Always watch your car, and if you can't, a paging system with a
shock sensor is the next best thing. -Dani B. 5003