[DML] Bearing and fuel update

Today I installed the bearing in the rear hub carrier, it went very
fast and I didn't even need a press-took about 1:45, maybe 2 hours. I
also installed the steering parts I purchased. This was both joints as
well as a new bushing. With a test drive the car was a lot more quite
aside from the usual rear tire noise, and I have some awsome steering
now, I can finally keep the car in a straight line! The only thing is
the steering wheel still vibrates at 55/60 MPH, it feels the same as
warped rotors would while braking. I believe it is just an alignment
that will cure this, it can't think of anything else it could be,
everythings new. As for the fuel problem I was having, I put a new
pump in and the car's performing a lot better-before I'd every now and
then have a quick hesitation while driving, and a lot of hesitation
under load-not anymore. Even tho I now have moths flying from my
wallet when it's opened after all these parts, I am very happy with
the results! Anyway I just thought I'd give an update, with the
steering fixed it's like driving a whole new car! Dani B, VIN5003