RE: [DML] Vandalism to my D

Wow bro, that really sucks and I feel for you.
This bugs me because any thief would do the same thing.
There is no way to use a "slim jim", and no real way to get in other than
smashing the window
and chances are they would never figure out how to get in after that.

I have mentioned here on the list about how my car was fingered to death at
the
Huey Lewis concert, and I love to take the car to downtown Dallas at go bar
hopping
but I have to keep a constant eye on my car.

First they step close and touch some part of the car to see if it is "real".
Then they knock on the fender to hear the "tone" of the metal.
Next thing you know they are sitting on the hood or fender getting
thier picture taken with some ones crappy cell phone!
One a-hole actually opened my door, got it and posed for the picture.
I was THIS CLOSE to shoving my Berreta up his XXX.

So today I visited with my buddies at "Crank It Up" car audio here in Fort
Worth
about the ultimate alarm.
The one I am looking at will be about $600 or so when I am done.
It will have what was described as "microwave" zones.
If you get too close or look inside it will "chirp".
If the inside pressure is changed such as opening the door or breaking the
glass
the alarm will blare.
Hopefully the "chirping" will let them know that there is an alarm and they
will
think twice about doing it.
The alarm will also send you a page to your remote control to let you know
what is going on.
The two way paging system will let you start the car, lock unlock, etc....
It will confirm each function and can even be set with a timer to do some of
these
functions automaticly.

I am not sure who makes this kit, but it doesn't matter because any major
car shop can
install these.
If you have a daily driver, a REAL alarm like this essential for our cars.
You need to have an early warning system to let the perp know to leave the
car alone when they hear the chirp warnings.

I will be installing this soon.
I hope you will too.
- Videobob
VIN#5278