[DML] Pigeon Forge Show NOT disappointing

[DML] Pigeon Forge Show NOT disappointing

I would like to thank Ken Koncelik, his family and all of the others who
worked to make this car show one of the best that I have had the pleasure to
attend.

One of the best points of this show is the fact that so many of the
participants are recognized for there efforts in preparing there cars for
the show competition.  This is a single marquee show which lends itself to
breaking the competitors up into different categories.  When you have a
large number of participants, it will take a while to give everyone there
one minute of fame.  Ken has judged categories that included cars with
different amounts of miles, modified vs. unmodified, best lighting, best
wheels, toy models, BTTF, best stereo and others that I'm sure I missed.
Look at the number of awards given,
http://www.deloreancarshow.com/dcs-2004/awards.html, I counted 70+ awards
for 118 cars. The point is that at this show, your odds of winning an award
are pretty darn good.

The cost of the show was a good value.  We had good food, a great indoor
facility and I really enjoyed "NORK".  The celebrity guests were
entertaining.  I enjoy the tech talks and listening to the people who were
involved in the R & D and manufacturing of the car.  My wife and son
appreciated the location of the show since it afforded them plenty of
alternate activities for there entertainment.

I enjoy visiting with people that I only get to see at events like Pigeon
Forge, I sought out people that I only knew from the mailing lists just so I
could meet them face to face.

Having the vendors from various parts of the country in one room was great.
I really enjoy seeing what new products they have come up with.

The "DeLorean Car Show" has gotten better and bigger every year.  I have
been to Cincinnati, Cleveland, Memphis, Pigeon Forge and plan to attend
future shows.

I'll see you at Pheasant Run in 2006. www.deloreancarshow.com

Scott Mueller
2004 Concours-Operating Controls