RE: [DML] Pigeon Forge Show disappointing

RE: [DML] Pigeon Forge Show disappointing

There must be something wrong with me too!
I have to agree with Dalaurieann there was room for improvement,
I'm not sure if I could have done better.

First everyone had hotel problems and it seems like parking was all over the
place.
The Friday drive was a free-for-all; infact, we followed Marc Levy down the
wrong road
because we didn't what was going on.

Most of us spend lot of time maintaining and improving our cars but there
were no discussions
on this topic but hours about a movie. I would have liked to hear about ways
to improve
handling and power tricks others have found. Speaking to few other people,
they might agree.

I did enjoy seeing all the Deloreans together. However, I do feel the
atmosphere did
not lend itself well to a group enviroment and getting to know new people.

Ken
#02700
(identified myself, not intimidated)