RE: [DML] accident

We have discussed insurance on here a ton,
and myself have been through this gut wrenching job on my car.
Your lucky really, the rear quarter panel in easy, and if it is below the
marker then there
may not be much fiberglass damage if any.

If you are going to actually have Houston do the work, they will be happy to
help you
otherwise they will not be interested in giving estimates.

You can use thier website as a reference, print out the entire page and show
it to the
adjuster. Don't forget to add in EVERYTHING, the glass, the marker lights,
seals, brackets,
and anything else you can think of.
Explain that it MUST be replaced and can not be repaired.
They will not argue the parts costs as much as they will the LABOR RATE and
HOURS.

If you do the work yourself you could pocket a lot of extra money.
If you are not confident enough to pull it off, then insist they ship it to
Houston for you.
- Videobob