[DML] Re: accident

Bruce,

Terribly sorry to hear about this. :(

I am looking forward to seeing the answers to your questions, however.
If something like this happened to my DeLorean, I would not let anyone
other than one of our vendors fix it. I am sure insurance companies do
not like this and would attempt to force you to take it to a local
body shop.

What laws or other policies do we have on our side when things like
this happen? Can we force these insurance companies to pay to have our
vendor of choice repair the car, including transport costs? Seems to
me that only a small handful of people in the world are actually
qualified to do this, and taking it down to Joe's Random Body Shop
should not even be entertained as an option.

-Ryan