[DML] A/C Question

I had my A/C converted to R134 late last year (8/16/03) by a local
shop. Everything that should be replaced was (accumulator and
orifice tube).

My a/c still is blowing fine today, but the compressor is cycling
quite frequently and I was wondering if this is normal. When the
car is sitting, idling, I don't hear the compressor click on and off.
When I'm driving along, I will hear and feel (loss of power) as the
compressor clicks off and on. I will hear a double click, and after
3 seconds I will hear the double click again with the same loss
of over all power.

I have the John Harvey fan fix and I know as the compressor is
clicking on and off, my fan is as well (fan fail light illuminates). As
this is happening, while driving at night, my headlights tend to
show the loss in power as well. I'm assuming because of the
fans and compressor are clicking on all at once.

Should the fan be on at all times with the a/c on, or just when the
compressor is on?

What should be the average cycle time from when the
compressor clicks on and off (like on a hot muggy day)?

What should be the high and low pressure on the A/C?

Thanks everyone.

Pat
vin5443