[DML] Wiring a CD Changer (was: amber turn signals)

[DML] Wiring a CD Changer (was: amber turn signals)

Thanks for the responses on coloring the amber in the rear turn
signals.  I'll let everyone know what I end up doing and how it
turns out.
My next question is how to hook up an FM modulated CD changer.
I searched the archives right down to message # 1, and found only
bits and pieces of information.
The plan is to put the changer in the locking compartment behind the
driver's seat.  I read the best source of grounding here is the
top
of the lambda unit near the ECU. They also suggested wiring the power
either to the door lock module or straight to the battery with an in-
line-fuse in both cases.  My central locking is de-activated right
now, can anyone shed some light on exactly how to hook up the power?
There are 3 power cables coming out of the CD changer, 1 to a
continuous power source, 1 to a power source that comes on with the
ignition, and 1 ground.
As for the audio hookup, a couple of posts said that things are
easier if you have the power antenna in the rear-driver quarter-panel
of the car, and that this wire can be spliced into below the cargo
deck.  While this bit of info does help, I don't really know
where to begin.
Can anyone who has installed an FM-Modulated CD changer give me a
walk-through?   Sorry for being so ignorant, I am picking up my car
on Wednesday so I haven't yet had a chance to thoroughly examine
the specifics of the car.  I'm trying to get all this done in the
next couple of weeks so I can bring the car to Pigeon Forge.  I have
a few other goodies in store as well, but I think I know how to do
those.

Thanks for all the help,
-Derek