[DML] Re: More speedometer calibration nonsense & TAB status

[DML] Re: More speedometer calibration nonsense & TAB status

I just thought I would mention one VERY IMPORTANT  point in replacing
the trailing arm bolts. YOU MUST TORQUE THE BOLTS WITH THE FULL WEIGHT
OF THE CAR ON THE SUSPENSION. Failure to do this will preload the
bushings resulting in early failure of the bushing. Refer to K:05:01
for proper procedure. BTW if you use a torch to remove a stubborn/bent
bolt you also risk damaging the bushing.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757