Re: [DML] Under the manifold, was tab repair

Re: [DML] Under the manifold, was tab repair

I used a small rounded off tool to remove the crap
from mine.  It took a long time to clean it out.  I
found enough copper rings to redo half the fuel
injection, several regular washers, paper, and a banjo
bolt i lost several months earlier.  Everyone should
know that the pictures I sent were before photos, the
engine casting now is in pristine condition.  I home
to have the car running in the next 2 weeks as im
waiting for some parts to come in.

jordan 11613

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools