      1. DeLorean Car Show Update
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      2. Ground Testing of the Idle Speed Micro Switch
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: highest mileage?
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. The Golden DeLorean
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Ground Testing of the Idle Speed Micro Switch
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: The Golden DeLorean
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 08:06:29 EDT
   From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
Subject: DeLorean Car Show Update

Well the web page has been updated again and there are some new and
exciting
things on the web page.  www.deloreancarshow.com

The video list keeps on growing and we have added 13 more videos.
Finally (thanks AZ group) we have the group from out west with my good
freinds from AZ who have become like a second family to me since I have
been working
in AZ for the past two years.

Go to the video links at see who's coming to Pigoen Forge

Next I have added a section on Joe Charter and DeLorean

Look for

DeLorean
not the man
not the car
the song

On the home page and click it
There is a nice section there on Joe and his music
He will be performing live at Pigeon Forge so check him out
We have a mpg file so you can hear the song DELOREAN

Our good friends at  Rainforest Adventures have also been added to the
links
page and I encourage you to check them out both on the Web Page and in
Pigeon
Forge.

This is truely an unique animal experience.

DELOREAN CAR SHOW LOGO     www.deloreancarshow.com

We have a new logo for the car show that will be used on the T-shirts,
awards
and anywhere else we can put it.

Feel free to add this to your web page. It can be found on most pages of
the
web page.

MAGAZINE

Last but certainly not least is a sneak preview of the next issue of the
magazine.  Well the cover at least.  It is taken in the mountains of
Italy. So
check it out. We have a number of articles of interest including the
rebuilding
of the mode switch that was just added.

Get your subscriptions in today.

A lot has been happening for the show and we are getting ready to put to
gether the registration materials for you.

There has been problems getting the visa running but we should be ready to
go
in a few weeks.  Also a new feature will be the DeLorean Car Show Store
where
you can buy car show memorialbelia and other items for sale.  The T-shirts

will be available for sale prior to the show as well.  Many of you that
have
been to the local shows I have been to recently have them already.

Well this is a lot of informaton here to go over so I think I will stop
here
and save the rest for later.

Again thanks to Gary Hull,  Shannon Yokum and Josh Haldeman for all the
help
and of course all of you on the videos.  Without help and support there
would
be no show.

Ken
DeLorean Car Show Inc