Re: The Golden DeLorean

 The owner of the gold Delorean in Maryland lives near La Vale.I
live in Cumberland but haven't seen it.I did find this web site that
says it for sale,1983 24 Karat Gold-plated DeLorean with 636 orginal
miles VIN# 20105.

Scott
3180

I forgot to put in the web address in my last post its.
http://bigtexas.com/dmc/gold/

Scott
3180

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I read that there is/was a gold DeLorean in a museum in Maryland.
>
> Is it still there or was it sold? I read so much lore that I can't
> keep it all straight. Where in Maryland is it?
>
> Since I live in Maryland, I don't see how I could be a true
DeLorean