           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Intertia Switch Bypass?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: temp gauge not working
           From: "Marcel" <mbourgon@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. new belts and valve cover changes
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: temp gauge not working
           From: "Marcel" <mbourgon@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: temp gauge not working
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      7. RE: RIP VIN 10115
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 03:21:17 -0000
   From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: temp gauge not working

The temperature sending unit for the temp gauge is on the front of the
engine on the right side. Very common for the (single) wire to get
knocked off when working in that area.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "armac.rm" <armac@xxxx> wrote:
> The temp gauge stays at the rest position. All other gauges work. I
> have check the sending unit for a 12 volt ref. key on and found no
> voltage at either terminal.(the sending unit is the one on the side
> of the water pump driver side right? two wire connector.) The shop
> manual offer no help and was wondering if there is any other thing I
> should check before having to remove the inst. cluster.(inline
> connector,common failures,ect...)

Message: 2
   Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 03:26:56 -0000
   From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Intertia Switch Bypass?

Go to the fuel pump. Check that one wire gets 12 volts and check that
the other has good continuity to ground. If you don't get voltage
follow that circuit back and if you don't get a ground follow that
back to the inertia switch. The fuel pump wiring goes past the washer
bottle and there is a connector plug there that might be the problem.
Remember, there are TWO circuits in the inertia switch, one is the
ground for the fuel pump and the other is supposed to unlock the doors.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxx> wrote:
> My car has a strange problem where every so often, it does not want to
> start.
>
> After one evening in particular, I diagnosed the problem (or so it
> appeard) as the wire harness/connector to the intertia switch.  I
> managed to jam the wire harness into a position to keep the

Message: 3