Re: [DML] temp gauge not working

In a message dated 9/21/03 12:13:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
mbourgon@xxxx writes:

> I just experienced the same problem on my car. Reviewed my wiring diagram
> and show the sending unit is a ground only type switch. The power for the
> switch is a the meter and the ground wire is the signal wire. I just
> ordered a new sending unit for mine. could have been a mistake but for 20
> bucks a new sending unit is not a big deal
> Marcel in El Paso

I had the same problem when i first got my car. first i replaced the sending
unit which didn't help. then i wound up replacing the gauge in the dash and
that turned out to either be the problem, or while replacing parts i
accidently fixed a bad connection? works fine now though

Andy