Delorean in st. louis area

I was driving down the highway yesterday around 3:45pm on sunday
afternoon, the 21st. Going east(towards downtown) on highway 44
towards 141(woods mill) in Fenton/valley park. I was wondering if
that driver was on this list. I was going west and didnt get a good
look, and wasnt able to see who was driving. Just thought I would
ask, curiosity has gotten the best of me.

Regards,

Paul Nolan