First road trip a success!

I just finished my car's first road rip, 800 miles from Portland to
Salt Lake City and back for a total of 1600 miles. The only problem I
encountered was self induced, I installed a new stereo the day before
the trip and i had knocked the connector block partially off the
headlight switch. I was driving down the freeway at dusk when I lost
my lowbeams! Luckily I found the problem and was back on the road in
an hour.

Adam P.
16683 rocking on