      1. RE: Clunk (not TAB or axles)
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: fast idle
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Ignition switch
           From: Paul Salsbury <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: no start problem
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
      5. RE: The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...
           From: "Stragand, Dave" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Fan Fail Light Without Actual Fan Fail]
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. Stainless Door Guides for sale
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: no start problem
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: fast idle
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Ok... definitely an odd question...
           From: scrapy41@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Type of fuel to use
           From: "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. brake bleeding revisited...
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: DeLorean in Video
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Cruise control pics up
           From: Louie G <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Re: Clunk (not TAB or axles)
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. exhaust manifold
           From: "Willie Mack" <wmack@xxxxxx>
     17. RE: Clunk (not TAB or axles)
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Type of fuel to use
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Clunk (not TAB or axles)
           From: "Jason Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. RE: Ok... definitely an odd question...
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
     21. RE: brake bleeding revisited...
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
     22. If of a nervous disposition move to your next message!!!