Re: [DML] If of a nervous disposition move to your next message!!!

Re: [DML] If of a nervous disposition move to your next message!!!

Chris,

That car belongs to a DMLer. I believe his name is Joseph Molino. And
believe it or not, last I heard that car is in great shape and on the road
thanks to the dedicated work of PJ Gradys. I am sure he might send a post to
the DML if he follows the link to the web page posted.

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
15914
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>