Best sources

Hi again,

I again appreciate all the help and information I was given. I was
informed on the the rule of $20,000 meaning whatever one spends for a
DeLorean less than $20,000, will balance out to $20,000. What are
the best sources for a DeLorean? Such as buying from a private
seller? Buying from a car dealership who specializes in exotic cars
or a dealer who happens to have on on their lot? One of the vendors?

Thanks