Vertically challenged

Rich:

A friend of a friend who bought a DeLorean back in 1981 was my height -- five and a half feet tall -- and he didn't have a problem with the car. (Other than when he got locked in it, at which point he brought the car back to the dealer and got them to take it back. I bet he kicked himself later.)

Anyway, I'm sure that just because JZD is over six feet tall that doesn't mean you're going to have the "looking through the steering wheel" problem.

And since you're in the market for an SUV, please make sure you both can see over the dash. Please. [Holds back comment about blonde in purple Jeep who nearly crushed him this morning and two accidents involving short blondes.]

Seriously, though, Rich, no matter what height you are, the De is worth owning. If it turns out you need a higher seat, you can always raise it. :)

Just my $0.02 --

Regards,
Farrar Hudkins
New Orleans, LA (except next week in Atlanta)
'98 Ranger XLT "Laggy"
--
www.wwno.org
504-280-7000