registration

A number of people have contacted me privately and were worried that when the
hotels sold out they would be left out because they were going to stay at a
friend or relative or they lived in the area and would not be getting a room.

Usually about 25% of those attending do not require rooms at the specified
hotel or choose to stay elsewhere. I have accounted for that so just because
all the rooms myeventually fill up does not mean that the show registration
is sold out. I would encourage early event registration because I really
don't know how large this event is going to be but I do have restrictions at
400 for fire code. I think it will be in the 350 to 400 range.
Because John DeLorean plans to be there I will try to accommodate as many as
possible. Event Registration will begin at the end of this year or January
1st at the latest. You will be kept updated.

Goerge Crane says hi and he can't wait to join us in Memphis.

Ken