      1. Re: Where to finance a car
           From: "Matthew David" <DMC5524@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: RE: 3.0 Eagle motors
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Noisy fuel pump
           From: Mike Hirko <mikehirko@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Noisy fuel pump
           From: "M1" <PWPilot@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Noisy fuel pump
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 3.0 Eagle Motor
           From: Farrar Hudkins <smeghead79@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: 3.0 Eagle motors (and trannies)
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. High idle probs...
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Re: 3.0 Eagle motors (and trannies)
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: be grateful for your blessing
           From: "Jack & Virginia Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Noisy fuel pump
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Noisy fuel pump
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
     13. Noisy fuel pump & using wrong parts
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     14. Re: Re: 3.0 Eagle Motor
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     15. Re: High idle probs...
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     16. Re: Noisy fuel pump
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     17. Re: RE: 3.0 Eagle motors
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
     18. Email Address
           From: Shain <shain@xxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Re: Noisy fuel pump
           From: steven.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     20. FYI Craig radio on eBay
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Looking for Delorean in the Northwest
           From: meester@xxxxxxxxxxx
     22. auto trans
           From: essayons07@xxxxxxxx
     23. Eamil Address
           From: Shain <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Engine Swap Thread
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Temporary Import of DMC to USA
           From: qrorell@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 04:35:52 -0000
   From: "Matthew David" <DMC5524@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Where to finance a car

>From: "dmc" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [DML] Where to finance a car
>Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:01:18 -0500
>
>I was looking for places to finance buying my Delorean.  I have found only
>place called JJ Best that specializes in Classic Auto Loans.  They offer 5
>year loans, with 20% down, and 10.99% fixed rate.
>
>Does anyone know of another place?

Several years ago now, I tried to finance my DeLorean purchase through JJ
Best. I found them to be extremely unreliable and I always felt like the
were not completly honest. At the time I was looking to purchase a DeLorean
from Steve in Houston. JJ Best led me on until the last minute and then
denied my loan because they said the car "wasn't worth it". (If memory
serves me Steve actually recommended them to me.) About a year later JJ Best
sent me a letter asking if there was any way they could serve me. I politely
explained to them the earlier incident. I never heard from them again. Now I
take every opportunity to warn people about them.

Incidentally, I finally received financing from Bank Of America
(Nationsbank). Never underestimate your friendly local banker either. Most
are eager to earn life long customers.

Good Luck,

Dave
VIN 5524