      1. Orphan Auto Picnic, Illinois
           From: "yugoman" <mdrig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Angle drive lubrication
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Rear Defroster Switch
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Caravan to Minnesota Fall Get-Together
           From: Jim Reeve --Ultra-- <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      5. Ouch!
           From: jimmuc@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Ouch!
           From: "yugoman" <mdrig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Ouch!
           From: "Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA"
<michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Ouch!
           From: "Claude Ballsé" <claudeballse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. DeLorean Midwest September 9,10 weekend
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Power antenna installation
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Deloreans made in Canada by Stephen Payne
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     12. DeLorean in magazine
           From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Power antenna installation
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     14. RE: replacement engines
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:28:21 -0400
   From: "yugoman" <mdrig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Orphan Auto Picnic, Illinois

 http://members.aol.com/orphanauto/index.html

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 03:24:16 -0400
   From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Angle drive lubrication

In order to quiet the speedometer cables on my old GM cars, I would pull
out
the cables and grease them down real well with wheel bearing grease.  I've
never had any problems -- only less noisy speedometers.  Would this be a
bad
thing to try on a Delorean?  Shouldn't the cables be well greased all the
way up to the speedometer?

I think my D's angle drive is probably due a good oiling.  So what is the
best bet?

Walt

Message: 3