Re: Deloreans made in Canada by Stephen Payne

Re: Deloreans made in Canada by Stephen Payne

I'll go!!!! I'm happy to say I will even bring my Delorean this
time. After months of delays and new things added, I am proud to say
that I pick up 4512 Labor Day weekend. The last time I drove it with
glory was the end of October of last year! I wanted to take it to
Cleveland, but that didn't work, so this Canada thing would be
great! Count me in!

Erik Geerdink
4512