Re: [doc] #05141 for sale

Just a quick plug for Jan's car.... all the best cars ar ethe ones that
have been driven regularly and maintained in recent years. I'd put Jan's
firmly in this category. There would also be no tax to pay on its
arrival in this country - all you'd need is the NL registration cert,
receipt, MOT, reg fee and how much road tax you want. Definitely a car
to consider if you're after a reliable driver

Sorry to hear you're too busy Jan, have been approaching that decision
myself lately, having driven my car 3 times in nearly a year.

Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM