[doc] #05141 for sale

Hi Everyone,

I've been off-list for quite a while, too busy with other stuff...

Just a quick line to let you know my DeLorean is up
for sale, as I'm putting the hobby on ice for a while.
I haven't really got the time to drive annd maintain it anymore
and now that I'm moving space is becoming an Issue too...

VIN#05141 is a grey manual, formerly known as "Dagger"
it has about 48.000miles/78.000km on it and is technically
very sound. The interior and exterior need some work.

Car is located in The Netherlands and I'm asking
EUR.20.000 / USD.25.000 / GBP.14.000

Inquiries and requests for photo's can be directed at
<delorean-for-sale@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks,

Jan van de Wouw
The Netherlands