[doc] Re: #05141 for sale

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@...> wrote:
> Sorry to hear you're too busy Jan, have been approaching that decision
> myself lately, having driven my car 3 times in nearly a year.

I've had the car for allmost 6 years, the first three years I put about
5.000miles on it each year. Last year I drove it for about 1.500miles,
of which about 850 were driven for Eurofest 2006.
(getting 3rd place at the Auto Test :o)

As for the taxes/MOT: it recently had an APK, which is about the Dutch equivalent
of an MOT and as per june 30th of this year it's tax exempt in The Netherlands.

I really hate to see it go, but at the momment it's just best.
Best for the car as cars need to be driven and best for me
as I've got an appartment to furnish...

Thanks for the plug,

JAN

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM