Re: [doc] Lotus 06

Hi Everyone!

Hope everyone had a safe journey home~!

Thanks Chrispy for organising the event, Arran for
accommodating us at his hotel, Nick T & Paul Birks for
giving me free rides, Mike B for giving me advise on
making a flux capacitor (and giving me one of his 3mm
tuning Allen key), and Nick T again for the
professional advise on Engine Tuning!!!

It was a super nice and unique event, and I am sure
everyone enjoyed it! The weather was great to us too!
(Apart from the little bit of rain when we were doing
the track run)

I am currently in the process of resizing the photos
(hundreds of them!) and will be uploading them to the
website soon. If there are any photos that you guys
want to go on the website, (if it's small quantity)
sent them to my email, (but if there's a lot) I would
be grateful if you could send me a CD instead (My
internet connection isn't that quick :P)

Anyway, there are lots of people to be thankful for,
but I just couldn't remember all of the names~ So, a
BIG Thank You to everyone who participate in this
event, and hopefully see you all again soon!

Best Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046

--- Paul <aqzj73@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> »¡¡G

> Well, WHAT a weekend!   :^D    (Still smiling)
> Hats off to everyone involved. You've truly made an
> event to remember.
> Also, many thanks to Arran who I didnt get to say
> thanks to earlier,
>  who made the Lotus Experience that much more
> enjoyable.
> Lots of laughs, lots of beer, lots of DeLoreans, and
> then to take our
>  beloved motors to its birthplace. The circle is
> complete!!!!!
>
> Nobody could have asked for a better weekend!!!
> Fantastic !!!
> And to top it off, my name got drawn in the raffle,
> and I managed to pick
>  the back issues of DeLoreans Magazines for my
> prize!!! Yay !!!!! ( Kindly
>  donated by Mr.James Espey)   :^)  Many Many Thanks
> !
>
> Anyways, it was awesome meeting many of you again.
> New and old faces !
> Special thanks also, to Claire and Phil, for
> visiting my house, the day before
>  Lotus, and doing me an oil change !  (Im a lazy
> sod) !   And also, to Glen Hale
>  and Nick T for temporarily sorting me out with
> funds, as id forgotten the
>  pin number for my bank card !!!! DOH !!!!
>
> Getting event sick already, whens the next mini
> meet?    :^D
>
> Regards to all,
>  Paul Birks DOC298
>  BAKNTIM Vin#0981

 YM - Â÷½u°T®§
 ´Nºâ§A¨S¦³¤Wºô¡A§AªºªB¤Í¤´¥i¥H¯d¤U°T®§µ¹§A¡A·í§A¤Wºô®É´N¯à¥ß§Y¬Ý¨ì¡A¥ô¦ó»¡¸Ü³£ÉN¨«¥¢¡C
 http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM