Re: [doc] Lotus 06 - possible meet up soon?

Re: [doc] Lotus 06 - possible meet up soon?

..and because you're a friend, I will only charge interest daily instead of hourly.
  (the  boys with the baseball bats will visit if I don't hear from you soon ha ha).

  Let's get the ball rolling with the second meet, the summers are too short !

  Who would be up for that? What about this get your air con working party?
  I'm all gassed out....

  NickT.

Paul <aqzj73@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Well, WHAT a weekend! :^D (Still smiling)
Hats off to everyone involved. You've truly made an event to remember.
Also, many thanks to Arran who I didnt get to say thanks to earlier,
who made the Lotus Experience that much more enjoyable.
Lots of laughs, lots of beer, lots of DeLoreans, and then to take our
beloved motors to its birthplace. The circle is complete!!!!!

Nobody could have asked for a better weekend!!! Fantastic !!!
And to top it off, my name got drawn in the raffle, and I managed to pick
the back issues of DeLoreans Magazines for my prize!!! Yay !!!!! ( Kindly
donated by Mr.James Espey) :^) Many Many Thanks !

Anyways, it was awesome meeting many of you again. New and old faces !
Special thanks also, to Claire and Phil, for visiting my house, the day before
Lotus, and doing me an oil change ! (Im a lazy sod) ! And also, to Glen Hale
and Nick T for temporarily sorting me out with funds, as id forgotten the
pin number for my bank card !!!! DOH !!!!

Getting event sick already, whens the next mini meet? :^D

Regards to all,
Paul Birks DOC298
BAKNTIM Vin#0981

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM