[doc] Re: Countdown to Lotus - AIRCON COMPRESSOR - Carcoon info

[doc] Re: Countdown to Lotus - AIRCON COMPRESSOR - Carcoon info

Hi Phil,

my compressor came from Carcoon in June last year - details as
follows
carcoon - 0161 737 9690
Compressor, part number 100746 (comes complete with dryer under wing)
Price - they charged me same price as houston $195.00 converted to
GBP which was £111.43 at the time, plus vat £19.50, plus carriage at
£15.00, Total All-in was £145.93

Hope this helps

PhillW
DOC 233
VIN 6772 (sorbet)
Avantime (M4TRA)
Sera (Tart's Handbag) ... with a new MOT today .. yay)

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Peters <PhilPeters@...> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> With Lotus 2006 creeping up on us, Iâ??ve made a list of jobs to
do on VIN# 4400 before I set off for the event. Itâ??s basically a
list of all the crap and/or expensive jobs that Iâ??ve been  putting
off for ages!

> One such job is replacing my air con compressor which went bang
last August. Does anyone (Phill W!!) know if Carcoon in Manchester
are still taking orders for DeLorean bits as I donâ??t fancy the
shipping and duty charges on ordering a hefty air con compressor
directly from Houston! And if so, has anyone got Carcoonâ??s phone
number?

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Phil
> VIN# 4400 (who no doubt thinks itâ??s Christmas all over again)

> Which tennis player was stabbed in 1993 while playing against
Magdaleena Maleeva in the Citizen Cup?

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk