From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Phil Peters
Sent: 03 May 2006 14:45
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Countdown to Lotus

Hi guys,

With Lotus 2006 creeping up on us, I?ve made a list of jobs to do on
VIN# 4400 before I set off for the event. It?s basically a list of all
the crap and/or expensive jobs that I?ve been  putting off for ages!

One such job is replacing my air con compressor which went bang last
August. Does anyone (Phill W!!) know if Carcoon in Manchester are still
taking orders for DeLorean bits as I don?t fancy the shipping and duty
charges on ordering a hefty air con compressor directly from Houston!
And if so, has anyone got Carcoon?s phone number?

Thanks in advance,

Phil
VIN# 4400 (who no doubt thinks it?s Christmas all over again)

Which tennis player was stabbed in 1993 while playing against Magdaleena
Maleeva in the Citizen Cup?

postmaster.co.uk
http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=233

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk