[doc] Insurance Company

Hi all,

I mananged to find the insurance leaflet I got given at Billing
Aquadrome last year at the Vauxhall Show.

Contact details are as follows:

Claire Acheson, Scheme Co-Ordinator
Classic & Collectable Club Insurance Ltd
38 Railway Road
Coleraine
Northern Ireland
BT52 1PE
Tel:  02870 345894
Email: claire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or broker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.cccinsurance.co.uk

I'll give them a try as Flopsy is due for renewal next week and see
if they can better the £170 renewal quoted by AON this year and
report back.

As for Flopsy, she's off to DMC Ltd tomorrow for a week for some
engine work, fettling and fine tuning  :o)  I've been making the most
of her these last few days by using her for work and I took her for a
blast up into the hills round here last night, we ended up at Alport
Heights watching the sun go down and taking in the breathtaking
views.

Cheers,

Claire
Belper, Derbyshire