[doc] Lotus update 3rd 4th June.

Dear list,

I have now finalised and paid for the £15,000,000.00 worth of insurance
demanded by Lotus, to enable us to drive/ride around their track.
The numbers are strictly limited to 30 cars. I am about half way there
now. Numerous members have booked the accommodation, but not yet the
event, so come on you lot, get moving. If we get a rush at the end, car
number 31 will not be driving around the track!

There are almost unlimited availability for the Saturday in general,
finishing off with the Gala dinner, so it would be great to see loads of
new members there, even if you travelled back home the same evening.

You could arrive Saturday morning, join in our convoy to Wells, park in
our private car park, have lunch, drive back around Norfolk, come back
for the products fair/ memorabilia exhibition at the Hotel,  have a
drink and a meal, listen to the talks, meet the guests, all for less
than £20.00!  Not a bad deal.

Regarding accommodation at Arran?s Hotel, there several members
travelling alone who would be happy to give lifts to others in their
Delorean cars, and also prepared to share a room. Contact me if you are
interested.

I will be sending a newsletter/ reminder in the next 2 weeks, but don?t
wait, book now.

 Regards

Chris P  DOC 2.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk