Re: [doc] Painted Deloreans from the Factory!!!!!

Re: [doc] Painted Deloreans from the Factory!!!!!

I recall Andy Westerman saying that he was told by someone in the States
that his car was 'a good replica', by someone who 'used to own an original',
and had once 'locked himself out, and had to climb in through the boot'!!!

I'd like to see anyone try that!