[doc] Birmingham Meet Up, take 2!

Hi guys,

Just a quick note to let you know that the Birmingham Classic Transport meet is being held again this Sunday 9th April, from 11am till 3pm.

Itâs basically an informal classic car meet up just south of Birmingham, a couple of minutes off J3 M42. The address is 1 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6WG.

Admission is free and you can just turn up at any time, either in your classic car or normal car. Last month, a small gathering of us consisting of myself, Claire Usher, Phill Wright and Dan Howarth braved STUPIDLY cold/snowy conditions to see what the meet was like. We all agreed that the venue itself was superb and it looks like the weather is set to be better this time, so Iâll be down there from about 11am with VIN# 4400 (who is in one piece now, so Iâll actually be on time!)

Itâd be great to see some fellow DOC'ers there. If anyone wants any more info, just drop me a line or give me a ring on 07760 214546

Phil Peters
VIN# 4400

P.s. Dan, is your D back on the road yet mate?