Re: [doc] radiator fans circuit / sticky steering rack

Re: [doc] radiator fans circuit / sticky steering rack

      My car had a manual switch , it also had an earth into the live
which made the fans switch from one to another very odd conversion, and
no i didnt work ,mind you nothing did when i brought it over.
      Any way i hope someone can help on this one.... my steering is ok
when i first start out driving ,after a while it stiffens up , and
causes me to over-correct and then it some times goes away any ideas?
uj's are ok as far as i know thanks tony vin#3484

     --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "westleymills2003"

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk