Request to join doc-uk approved

Hello,

The moderator of the doc-uk group has approved your request for membership.

Complete your Yahoo! Groups account:

Here are a few key tips to get you started:

* To learn more about the doc-uk group, please visit
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk

  doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* To contact the moderator of this group, send email to
  doc-uk-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
  doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups as your email group service.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care