Re: [doc] Re: Injector Cleaner

In all this furore, I thought I'd share a couple of snippets.

This is what the inside of my Lex's fuel tank looked like on arrival
from the US, and after syphoning 3/4 of a tank of 4-year-old (at least)
american fuel

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DCP02244.JPG

A new tank, new pump, boot, pickup filter, hoses.... and with all the
lines blown through, the plunger in the metering head un-stuck, 10
litres of fresh fuel and two bottles of injector cleaner... this is what
happened

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DCP02268.JPG

But I was there and saw what happened to James RG's. Given recent
experience, I suspect there was crud in his tank. There's the moral.
CHECK YER TANKS! I've got an old pump boot on the shelf if anyone wants
to see what can happen to it too...

It is a case of "suck it and see" and I don't think there is a correct
answer as to whether it's "worth it"

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk